Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

new year, new beginnings

It has been a long time since I have posted in this blog.  Not such a bad thing as my life has been filled to the brim… with mostly good things.  I have continued on this journey of discovering new aspects about myself, about life, about people, about God. 
I don’t know what it is about new years and why we take so much time to reflect on the past year, when we have the ability to reflect at any point in time.  But when my life is at a crossroads and when I cry out to God, it’s always easiest to write, often as a release and sometimes as my prayers.
 
My goal in 2014 is to continue to grow and allow my soul to heal from the past and flourish in new opportunities.  In 2014 I put my trust in Jesus as my leader to Look for the good and Release the negative. Enjoy. Pray. Breath. Experience. Follow. Give back. Work hard. Open my hands and heart. Love. Get involved. Find peace.
I promise to wrap my kids in love and bring them the best I can.  Nourish their bellies, remove worry from their minds and provide comfort in their hearts. 
 
“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort”
2 Corinthians 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment