Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Summer Holiday's

I picked up my kids on Friday (July 19th) and we headed straight up to Edmonton, AB to visit my sissy and enjoy some MUCH NEEDED family time with her, my bro-in-law and the most adorable little niece around.

Our four days were filled with fun!  Swimming, rides, movies, walks, good food and loads of laughs.

This summer has been hard with my kids being gone for most of it, 7 out of 8 weeks… insert sad face here…  so the 8 days they are here with me I want to spend some great time with them.  As any parent knows, our kids are our lives and we want to give them the best we can and this weekend was just that for us, making some awesome memories.

Although our days were filled with activities, it was also filled with loads of cuddles and pure happiness just to be together.  I truly believe they deserve to live happy and enjoy the novelties of childhood.


 


“watch yourselves closely so that you do not forget the things your eyes have seen or let them slip from your heart as long as you live”
Deuteronomy 4:9

No comments:

Post a Comment