Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

in need of an adventure

It’s rainy and dreary outside today which makes me just slump down in my chair, wishing I was curled up at home… in my bed… with a pot of tea... sigh

But since I’m not and I’ve been daydreaming of my next travel quest, here are my top three ADVENTURE destinations.

1.  The Glowworm Caves of New Zealand – seriously this looks amazing.  I’ve been caving before (which I loved) and these caves sound incredible



2.   Petra, Jordan – I wish to be riding camelback through the desert to this amazing lost city.  So much history! 



3.   Machu Picchu, Peru – Again, the ancient ruins of lost cities is fascinating to me.  Although it is an incredibly challenging hike, I would love the adventure and it is definitely on my bucket list.





I love a relaxing holiday, but this prairie girl is in real need of some adventure at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment