Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

it's just around the corner

I’m getting excited, dance season is just around the corner and I can’t wait!  I love the summer months, searching through loads of music and compiling the next seasons song list.  I love looking through old costume books getting ideas and re-watching old recital DVD’s feeling so proud.

The past two years of teaching have been different not having my own studio and having to teach in different studios, but it’s still totally awesome getting to work with the kids.  And of course this kid especially…..


My heart explodes every time I look at Olivia’s dance pictures.  She just melts my heart over and over.  I just love teaching my own daughter (at least while she’s young).  It's so fun watching them grow and accomplish new steps and watching them try to do much harder steps as they watch the senior dancers.  I love watching them make friends and giggle through dance class.  Everything about it is so sweet.  

After a dance season and all the up’s and down’s it takes to get those kids looking their best on stage, its nice when June rolls around and there is a bit of a breather.  However nothing beats knowing that the upcoming dance season is just around the corner!



No comments:

Post a Comment